Sensations Skin & Day Spa | Las Vegas
Spa Treatments > Airbrush Spray Tanning
Sunless Airbrush Tan
- Full Body Tan
Sensations Skin & Day Spa offers all-natural, custom, sunless spray tan services to Las Vegas. We use the top safe and healthy tanning system. Do not be mislead by cheaper imitations or lesser quality tanning solutions that use toxic chemicals, dyes and artificial colors. Those tanners give an un-natural looking color because they do not contain the right concentration or quality active ingredients. Our tans are nontoxic, quick and natural looking.
Is Bronze Biologic safe to use?
How soon will I see the tanning result?
How long will my Bronze Biologic tan last?
Will I turn yellow or orange?
How is the Bronze Biologic Spray On Tan Applied?
Bronze Biologic Tanning Recommendations
What to do before you tan...
We recommend that you do not tan after 7pm because the tan can stain your hands while sleeping. If a tan is done after 7pm or late at night, please wear cloth gloves while you are sleeping that night. Hydrate your skin as much as possible in the days prior to your spray tan. Drinking plenty of water and using a hydrating body lotion will help the tan be even and prevent your tan from fading faster.
Step 1 (The day before your tan)
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate with a body scrub or if unavailable a rough washcloth. Pay special attention to elbows and any areas you have dry patchy skin.
Step 2 (The same day you receive your tan)
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, makeup or perfume the day you will be tanning
- DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel). Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing). Please bring a bathing suit or underwear or other suitable tanning attire.
What to do after you tan...
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session. No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8 hours (it is best to wait until the next morning). Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bathe or shower the same day of your tan. We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan.
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer wash off
- This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of our recommended Body Lotion (Tan Extender) is recommended to extend the results
- Your tan will naturally fader over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days)
- Bronze Biologic spray tan does NOT contain sunscreen and will not protect you from the sun’s UV rays